David

Actor/Singer/Dancer living in Hollywood... Life is hard to live when you forget where you came from. I need to document my life so I can remember what I have accomplished. So when I am down or hard on myself I can see that there has been tougher times that I have made it through. Divorce, Homelessness, unemployment. I'm homeless again but living in my car this time. Almost in an Apt. Lets take a look at me now!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wed Sept 17

Today I stuck to the diet... I just ate lunch a little early and I have... fat free chilli with brown rice and a pita..and a slice of cheese.. all day without soda only one cup of black coffee. Okay the diet was a little off. I also had shrimp for dinner ( plain with a dab of thousand island dressing once in a awhile.) I drank 1 Amstel Light and 2 gin and tonics. We did lower body today. Started with "lying down squats"... and so on. Did 150 crunches with 12+10+8+6 reverse back extensions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home