David

Actor/Singer/Dancer living in Hollywood... Life is hard to live when you forget where you came from. I need to document my life so I can remember what I have accomplished. So when I am down or hard on myself I can see that there has been tougher times that I have made it through. Divorce, Homelessness, unemployment. I'm homeless again but living in my car this time. Almost in an Apt. Lets take a look at me now!

Monday, September 15, 2008

New Begining- current fitness photos coming soon.

Today is Monday September 15th. I'm 221 lbs from when I checked yesterday. I just ran a mile and a half so i don't plan on weighing myself till morning because my weight fluctuates after I workout. I just bought Zantrex 3 and I hope a friend from work is going to hook me up with Herbalife products. On my road again to the better body. Notice I did not say perfect...because if you know me...I'm never fully satisfied.
Plan for tomorrow: 64 oz water
700am..................wake up drink glass of water
730am..................Cardio- Treadmill 30 min-Zantrex 3
800am.................Muscle Milk 250 ml 20 g Protein
1030am...............Handful of Raw Almonds
12:45pm..............Zantrex 3
100pm.................Nutrisystem Lunch- Meat and Starch
330pm.................Handful of Raw Almonds
600pm.................Muscle Milk 250 ml 20 g Protein
900pm.................Handful of Raw Almonds and 2 string cheese stix
This would be my
Nutritional lay out
for tomorrow if I stick
to my plan---->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home