David

Actor/Singer/Dancer living in Hollywood... Life is hard to live when you forget where you came from. I need to document my life so I can remember what I have accomplished. So when I am down or hard on myself I can see that there has been tougher times that I have made it through. Divorce, Homelessness, unemployment. I'm homeless again but living in my car this time. Almost in an Apt. Lets take a look at me now!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

August 14 2008

not much progress. I have been using nutrisystem but I feel really weak. Not enough calories. I need to go back to Herbalife. I made the most progress with them, never felt weak... hungry only sometimes. So when its time to workout I tend to skip them or just dread going in. Herbalife energized me and made me feel clean. I workout with a friend so it has helped staying dedicated to the morning workouts yet I am not finding that fire inside me that I had last year at this time.... get with it David. Don't stop this time until you reach your destiny in fitness. Everything will come your way once you reach that goal. -DH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home