David

Actor/Singer/Dancer living in Hollywood... Life is hard to live when you forget where you came from. I need to document my life so I can remember what I have accomplished. So when I am down or hard on myself I can see that there has been tougher times that I have made it through. Divorce, Homelessness, unemployment. I'm homeless again but living in my car this time. Almost in an Apt. Lets take a look at me now!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Workout

Woke up at 3pm after going to sleep around 6 or 7 am.

Went to gym at 4:45. HAd a glass of water. Did chest on incline bench with 20lb weights. Did 35 reps. (With 25 sit ups in between first set and tricep over head lifts after the second. But today I did not bend my elbows too much. I tried to keep them straight to work my torso.)
Then 35lb to sets of 20 reps.
Then 40lbs did about 12 then 8... maxed.

Did negitve drops on the pull up bar. About 6.

bent over rows with dead lif bar.
12 reps
10 reps
8 reps

Curled the dead lift bar.
12 reps
10 reps
8 reps

shoulder lifts with dead lift bar
2 sets of 12 reps

Cardio for 35:00 minutes, 452 cal, 2.57 miles.
ran at 7 for 10
ran at 6 for 10
walked at 3 speed and 10 incline for 10
walked at 3 speed for 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home