David

Actor/Singer/Dancer living in Hollywood... Life is hard to live when you forget where you came from. I need to document my life so I can remember what I have accomplished. So when I am down or hard on myself I can see that there has been tougher times that I have made it through. Divorce, Homelessness, unemployment. I'm homeless again but living in my car this time. Almost in an Apt. Lets take a look at me now!

Friday, August 15, 2008

August 15th On Set

So this where I have a problem with my Diet.

I get up and go to work Security on Set of the TV Show Eli Stone at 8am. I would normally get an egg white breakfast burritto with turkey bacon but food is not being served till 4pm. So I have eat what I can get. No cash just credit and the food vendors around here only take cash. So for breakfast I had a Hot Dog with White bread and 2 hours later I had a whopper jr. and fries... all given to me by coworkers. I had a diet coke because no coffee is brewed yet and my water jug. So I hope I can hold out for dinner so not to cheat anymore. I am working from 8am till 6 am tomorrow so my workout is also possibly delayed. I say possibly because I might be able to get some push ups, dips and crunchs in right here on this park bench. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home