David

Actor/Singer/Dancer living in Hollywood... Life is hard to live when you forget where you came from. I need to document my life so I can remember what I have accomplished. So when I am down or hard on myself I can see that there has been tougher times that I have made it through. Divorce, Homelessness, unemployment. I'm homeless again but living in my car this time. Almost in an Apt. Lets take a look at me now!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Mobile post

癡摩䠠癡牥祴਍⸮氮癩ⱥ氠畡桧愠摮氠癯⹥⸮污慷獹氠癯e

This is the only photo I still have on my phone. This is of Hannah Montana (K Sirus) on the set with Animal from The Muppets. I was on set there and I got to stand it for Billy Ray Sirus and be in shot with the whole Muppet band. It was real cool to see myself in the monitors with all those famous icons that I grew up on. Well it was my birthday 2 days ago and I will post the video next. Hope someone is actually reading this. Either way...it is good for me to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home