David

Actor/Singer/Dancer living in Hollywood... Life is hard to live when you forget where you came from. I need to document my life so I can remember what I have accomplished. So when I am down or hard on myself I can see that there has been tougher times that I have made it through. Divorce, Homelessness, unemployment. I'm homeless again but living in my car this time. Almost in an Apt. Lets take a look at me now!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Truth of the Matter

I talked to Gali yesterday on the phone and she really wanted to make it clear that she has already quit on us and that I need to start thinking about how I will please my "next girl". I felt that I had to express my feelings to her to show her the love I feel for her but she made it clear that I was being selfish to want to express that to her. Wanted to her to get her to cry or to be sad. No, I did not do that for that reason. If she is crying then she still does love me and is doing this against what her heart is really saying. She is listening to her Head.

Well my Production Manager really was cool. Right there on the set behind the cameras shooting Kermit and Miss Piggy, she squatted down if front of me and really drove it home that what Gali is asking for is not out of the question. Tara (PM) said to work my way away. To not call for 5 days, 7 days, 14 days and so on. If Gali sees what life is like really without me and realizes that she wants to come back...then it is her choice. She has to be in control and I have to give it to her because that is the only way she will ever come back...but there still is the possibility that she won't come back and I have to be okay with that.

I did do the cue cards yesterday for Ashley Tisdale, Kermit and Miss Piggy. I got to get a photo with Kermit.. That is Steve the operator on the right. He has worked for Jim Henson Studios for over 20 years and worked with Jim Henson himself for over 14 years...it was an honor to stand next to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home