David

Actor/Singer/Dancer living in Hollywood... Life is hard to live when you forget where you came from. I need to document my life so I can remember what I have accomplished. So when I am down or hard on myself I can see that there has been tougher times that I have made it through. Divorce, Homelessness, unemployment. I'm homeless again but living in my car this time. Almost in an Apt. Lets take a look at me now!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day 1- First Blogger POST!



Today is Tuesday July 11th. I make too may excuses as to why I cannot work out. I have the option to go down to the local YMCA but I don't have a Cali DL so I have not even gone to see what I need to join. I am living in a one bedroom apartment with my wife and my brother-in-law who is just visiting us right now.

I am submitting this photo from the first week I moved here in Sept 2006.

I have been here for about ten months now an I have let the snack food on the sets I have worked on to get to my mouth and poison my body.







This is what I looked like in April 2007.
238 lbs. 38 inch waist.



I am now at 243 lbs. Still the same waist line but that is because it is a gut and spilling over my belt line. So I will measure from my belly button around the back....so the verdict is....46 inches AHHHHH.










My Current Photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home