David

Actor/Singer/Dancer living in Hollywood... Life is hard to live when you forget where you came from. I need to document my life so I can remember what I have accomplished. So when I am down or hard on myself I can see that there has been tougher times that I have made it through. Divorce, Homelessness, unemployment. I'm homeless again but living in my car this time. Almost in an Apt. Lets take a look at me now!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Working to forget

Today is Saturday...actually 5:38 am on Sunday. I have been working non-stop since last Thursday. I work out every other day and I have lived in my van for 2 weeks now. I moved completly out of the apartment on Aug 4th and I took pictures and video of this decay of my soul. I moved everything I own into storage and I got a PO Box and YMCA membership..I will post those photos soon but I am too tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home